Grantham – £17k – £20k
Underchallenged in your current position? Keen to join a family-run business with outstanding plans for growth? You’ve come to the right place.
We are searching for a Purchasing Assistant for a reputable manufacturing organisation based near Grantham.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding business with ambitious plans, offering you the chance to develop with the brand.
So, what are we looking for? READ ON…
- Ability to thrive under pressure
- Excellent internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills and a positive ‘can-do will-do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
The successful Purchasing Assistant will:
- Liaise with suppliers regarding price of material or faulty items
- Request quotes from suppliers
- Review material requirements and ensure purchase orders are placed in good time to meet production needs
- Source new suppliers as and when required
- Running shortfall report and raising orders
- Chasing and confirming orders
- Matching paperwork once goods have been received
- Input goods receive stock into the system
- Liaise with suppliers regarding price of material
- Sending faulty items back to suppliers
- Liaise with suppliers for credits or replacement parts
- Raise ad hoc orders (office stationery, coffee etc)
- Management of returned goods to ensure appropriate credits are received
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: