Lincoln: OTE £40, 000
Do you build your Sales approach on honesty, transparency and integrity? Can you develop relationships, recognising individual differences whilst maintaining dignity and respect?
We have a truly exciting opportunity to join a very special, well-established business in the heart of Lincolnshire.
We’re working exclusively with one of the strongest car warranty companies in the UK.
This is an exceptional opportunity to work for a well-established and expanding business with ambitious plans, offering you the chance to develop with the brand.
The B2B Sales Executive position is well suited to a career minded professional who is looking to flourish into a leadership role.
So, what qualities are we on the hunt for? READ ON…
- Dedication and self-motivation
- Ability to take responsibility for own progress and development
- Presence and credibility
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a positive ‘can-do will-do’ attitude
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional problem-solving skills
Integrity – Partnership – Accountability – Excellence – Simplicity – Passion
The successful B2B Sales Executive will:
- Identify and act upon business leads
- Perform cost and benefit analysis to existing and prospect clients
- Maintain a keen eye on competitor activity and market trends
- Present, promote and sell an array of products to a varied client base
- Expedite the resolution of customer problems to maximise satisfaction
- Perform in line with pre-agree sales targets
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: