Lincolnshire – Salary £30k – £40k DOE
The job involves supporting the Group Marketing Manager in all digital strategy and content development. You’ll be responsible for budget and managing external digital agencies and internal search strategy.
As a Digital Marketing Manager the aim is to raise the profile of the company with B2C customers and drive traffic to the website.
Areas of responsibility include:
- Assisting in developing & implementing the online marketing strategy and activity, managing budget and demonstrating effective ROI
- Developing the company website and other online channels to increase interactivity and conversion rates – including content management, SEO, CRO, affiliate links and online marketing
- Reviewing branding online and reviewing design and layout of the website for impact; ensuring all content is proof read to a high standard
- Driving visitor traffic to the online sites including website and social media – setting up, running and managing SEO and PPC campaigns agency to ensure high ranking in relevant sector searches to drive traffic via paid search and set ROI targets
- Promoting the products, services and achievements online via press releases online, blogging and social networking – Facebook, Twitter, You Tube and LinkedIn
- Developing online brand led campaigns
- Developing regular email newsletters, managing external affiliate network, exploring new affiliate opportunities and overseeing affiliate administration
- Ensuring all marketing spend is trackable, producing monthly analytical reports to present to senior management and executive teams
To be successful in your application you need to have developed your digital marketing experience to a high level of competency, managing budgets, setting strategy and delivering ROI.
The Digital Marketing Manager need to be able to demonstrate capability in the areas of responsibility above. Your marketing experience may come from either a product or service background, and be strong on the digital communications side.
Required areas of experience include:
- Hands on experience managing PPC accounts
- Managed the creative process through from the briefing to implementation
- Demonstrable experience creating successful social media campaigns
- Experience managing websites within WordPress
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of HTML
- Has a passion for the internet and new technologies
The role of being a Digital Marketing Manager is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing business in a pivotal role to strengthen digital presence.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: