Wisbech area – Salary Circa £34k
We are currently recruiting for a Multi Skilled Engineer Mechanical Bias to join a successful food manufacturer based in Wisbech.
Are you a multi-skilled engineer with a mechanical maintenance bias? This a great opportunity to join a leading UK business.
The Mechanical Engineer will be charged with carrying out a range of preventative and pro-active maintenance on a variety of types of machinery, ensuring all company assets are maintained in a professional manner.
The successful candidate will be an all-round engineering professional with experience within a similar environment
What we are looking for:
- Multi Skilled Mechanical / Mechanical Engineer background
- City & Guilds or equivalent qualification in Mechanical Maintenance, Welding, TIG, MIG
- Understanding of Welding and mechanical aspects with an engineering capacity
- Mechanical competence in the safe diagnosis & repair of faults within factory equipment
- Excellent IT skills plus the ability to prioritise a busy workload to meet deadlines with excellent organisational skills
- Sound academic background
Proven experience in day-to-day Engineering within a FMCG / food-manufacturing environment is ideal but not essential as full training will be given for suitability qualified engineers who have the aptitude and ability to learn new skills
Mechanical Engineer – is a 4 on / 4 off shift pattern with regular overtime available.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: