Health and Safety Business Partner – Grantham
Grantham £37k – £42k
Our client, a global key player within the Civil Engineering sector, are now looking for a Health and Safety Business Partner to join their hugely successful and forward-thinking team.
This is an incredible opportunity to join a business that places sustainability and innovation at the heart of everything they do.
The successful Health and Safety Business Partner will be responsible for on-site mentoring and should support the development of a positive Health and Safety culture.
You should utilise work / role experience as a source of learning to influence behaviours and cultural change to facilitate sustainable excellence in Health & Safety performance throughout all the stages of the work process.
Further duties include:
- Ensure projects are compliant with the health, safety, environmental and sustainability requirements
- Provide projects with technical advice, guidance and support on health and safety matters
- Actively contribute to learning, sharing and promoting best practice
- Monitor AIRSweb event entry, action tracker and MSO data and advise line management of any issues such as lack of action
- Ability to influence and promote a positive HSES culture
- Competence in incident investigation
- Understanding of UK policy, H&S legislation, regulatory frameworks and experience in briefing senior managers on changes in legislation or policy and how these might affect their area of work
- Demonstrates commitment to continual learning to refine, further develop and apply expertise to add distinctive value to customers and Balfour Beatty
- Relevant H&S qualification such as NEBOSH Certificate
- Membership of professional body such as IOSH
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: