HR / Admin Coordinator – Bingham
Bingham – £25k [circa]
** DANGEROUSLY TEMPTING OPPORTUNITY LIES AHEAD **
Are you looking to secure a progressive career in HR? We are currently recruiting for a strong administrator looking to progress their career in HR.
This is a “true hands” on that will enable you to get involved with all aspects of the business.
The successful candidate will report to the company Director and should demonstrate resilience, attention to detail, objectivity, tact and excellent interpersonal skills.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work for a well-established and growing business who offer excellent training and development along with a competitive salary.
You will be required to support the business in all areas of HR Administration including the issuing of contracts, new starters and leavers, policies and procedures, recruitment, references, absence management, and general administration.
My client will support you career development to enable you to progress into a full HR career.
The perfect candidate will ideally have previous HR Administration experience.
Does this sound like you?
- Be CPP or CIPD qualified or working towards (optional)
- Have strong administrative and computer skills
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and preparedness to meet new challenges
- Have relationship management skills – e.g. influencing, stakeholder management, having and dealing with difficult conversations
HR and administration duties will include, but not limited to:
- To track and monitor sickness absence recording
- Processing staff annual leave requests
- Running and guiding staff appraisals
- To provide general office support
- Recruitment support
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: