HR Manager / Officer – Grantham
Grantham – £27k – £32k
We are working with an international business who are looking for an HR Manager / Officer who will provide a full HR service for the business.
This HR role is not for the feint hearted – you will be providing the full HR service to the business, everything from supporting line managers, advising the Board to ensuring all policies, processes and HR admin is up to date.
Nevertheless, this is an exceptional opportunity for a human resources professional to work for a well-established and growing company with ambitious plans for the future, enabling you to grow with the business.
The HR Manager / Officer will need to have a methodical approach with exceptional attention to detail, high standards, a good understanding of best practice HR and a robust ‘no nonsense’ character.
Due to the nature of my client’s business, which is export driven, there is a heavy burden and so the HR candidate will need to be comfortable working in this type of environment. The role may also suit a senior administrator with HR exposure.
The successful candidate will report to the Managing Director and should demonstrate resilience, attention to detail, objectivity, tact and excellent interpersonal skills.
Duties & Responsibilities will include the following:
- Maintenance of all manual and electronic HR records
- Managing the recruitment process including creating job specs, liaising with agencies and assisting with interviews
- Arranging contracts of employment, references and inductions for starters
- Identifying any and arranging any necessary training for employees
- Assisting with exit interviews and the leaver process
- Reporting HR KPIs to the business and collating HR reports
- Dealing with basic employee queries
Does this sound like you?
- Be CPP or CIPD qualified or working towards (optional)
- Have exceptional administrative and computer skills
- Have a ‘can-do’ attitude and preparedness to meet new challenges
- Have relationship management skills – e.g. influencing, stakeholder management, having and dealing with difficult conversations
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: