Office Manager – Spalding
Spalding: £23k – £27k
Can you communicate well across audiences? Do you have the creative spark to offer fresh ideas whilst reinforcing a positive culture? Are you passionate about success?
We know making the decision to take your career to a new company is a big step and we want to make that transition flawless, thoughtful, and supported.
We’re looking to speak with people who love working closely with others!
We are working exclusively with our client who are looking for a highly driven Office Manager for their offices in Spalding, in a newly created role.
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with engineers and stakeholders to build features that provide a high-quality experience for our customers and employees
- Establish, constantly improve, and execute project processes to ensure optimal delivery while maintaining a highly engaged, energised, and effective team
- Facilitate conversations among stakeholders to make decisions and keep them informed of progress and decisions
- Plan activities to ensure the office environment is fun, quirky, and energetic
- Track, report and improve metrics related to development efforts
The perfect candidate:
- Equipped with 1–3 years of professional experience
- An expert communicator brimming with positive, proactive energy
- A data-driven decision-maker who marries sound business judgment with strong analytical thinking
- Organised, process thinking, detail-oriented, and adept at prioritisation across multiple projects
- A thoughtful problem solver dedicated to constantly learning and improving
- Comfortable leading meetings with people of all ages and backgrounds
- Mature, empathetic, and adaptable in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Dynamic leadership skills with the ability to motivate teams
- Experience making decisions in high-pressure situations
- Solid knowledge of common business software and analytical tools
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME East Midlands who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME East Midlands is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.