Project Officer IT – Grantham
Grantham – salary depending on experience
** OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS DON’T COME AROUND OFTEN **
We are looking for a bunch of awesome people that have technical knowledge of SQL Server, Excel, Prince 2 / AGILE Methodologies and ERP Systems.
However, if you’re a self-starter with real determination to learn, we’ll give you a shot too!
We are looking for a motivated, passionate IT Project Officer that is excited by working within a forward-thinking and rapidly growing business.
This is a unique opportunity to join an incredibly successful team that deliver powerful, high-quality, feature-rich business solutions.
The successful candidate will:
- Take responsibility for ensuring software is implemented in an efficient, effective and timely manner
- Document how software will work for clients, including analysis and documentation of any specific work that will need to be carried out for specific clients
- Plan, schedule and take responsibility for the delivery of the major project milestones, including; Installation, Data Import, Training, User Acceptance Testing and Go Live
- Communicate with customers throughout the life-cycle of their project
- Provide technical support during implementation, for example; data import, website integrations, other third-party integrations, configuration etc
- Deliver training material to clients
Benefits include subsidised gym membership, flexible working opportunities, social events throughout the year, and FREE cake on your birthday.
This IT Project Officer opportunity will be snapped up, so ACT FAST!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To find out more about this opportunity or apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01476 573 255.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: