Sonographer – Grantham
Grantham. Competitive Salary.
Are you an experienced Sonographer looking to work in a brand new, state of the art facility?
A gorgeous, modern clinic in Grantham is looking for a skilled Sonographer to work in their new location.
The successful Sonographer will have autonomy over working hours.
The clinic offers many perks for employment including continuing professional development, along with all the natural benefits that come from working in a vibrant, inspirational atmosphere!
You must be able to work on your own initiative achieving a high standard of work, as well as working as part of a team to provide an excellent standard of customer service to clients at all times.
Key tasks and responsibilities:
- To provide a high quality of Ultrasound scan to customers
- To ensure that mothers and families are well informed throughout the scan process and are made to feel both comfortable and relaxed
- To produce the clearest possible images of baby using all accepted techniques
- To work closely with other members of the clinic team to make the customer’s experience unique, special and memorable
- To use the Ultrasound machine according to the acknowledged guidelines
- To always place the health, safety and wellbeing of customers above all other considerations
- To promote good standards of health and safety within the clinic team
This position would be well suited to a self-employed Sonographer or an NHS Sonographer looking for new challenges and / or additional hours.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: