Central London – Circa £30k
Are you an ambitious and career focused Marketing and Communications professional? Are you looking to step up and join a high profile organisation that will support your aspirations and reward your efforts?
We are working with a highly entrepreneurial organisation growing rapidly across the UK who work with some of the UK’s leading corporate businesses and military charities.
We’re searching for a Marketing and Communications Coordinator who will ensure the delivery of social media and marketing outcomes.
This is a rare opportunity to work with an array of fantastic organisations, some leading UK businesses and a bunch of amazing people.
As the Marketing and Communications Coordinator, you will be responsible for:
- Providing comprehensive marketing and communications support
- Implementing various social media campaigns
- Reviewing, maintaining and developing brand presence in key target audiences
- Building and monitoring the digital environment
Working in a tight knit team, this is a phenomenal opportunity to use your creative flair and excellent writing skills to develop, implement and coordinate the organisation’s communication efforts internally and externally.
The Marketing and Communications Executive should have:
- Experience in digital communications with a track history of raising engagement through the digital channels
- Experience with developing and delivering digital content to engage the public in their organisation and its mission
- Natural creativity and ability to generate ideas for content and campaigns
- Knowledge and experience with popular content management systems (WordPress desirable)
- Ability to plan and implement marketing campaigns and projects
- Exceptional written and verbal communication
Based at our client’s London head office and reporting to the Directors, you will be an ambassador for our client’s values and businesses.
You will be responsible for overseeing the social media content calendar and coordination of all assets for social media channels.
My client works with numerous military charities and therefore an affinity with or experience of working in the military / defence would be a distinct advantage.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: