RecruitME – Head Office Grantham
We’ve got a smashing opportunity for a bright, intelligent, motivated individual to join our rapidly growing business.
The successful candidate will receive the opportunity to forge a career in recruitment and will hold a special place within the business.
The Recruitment Consultant will contribute towards attracting, developing and interviewing high performing talent for our clients.
You will work with peers and business leaders on strategic initiatives to enhance our recruiting activities and deliver a great candidate experience.
- Ensure that the recruitment service is forward-thinking, business and candidate focused
- Contribute towards the design, implementation and management of recruiting activities, with a focus on diversity and early candidate identification
- Develop creative and innovative sourcing strategies
- Track and lead the candidate database
- Run day-to-day recruitment processes, including co-ordinating training, interviewing and assessing candidates
- Ensure consistent hiring standards are used across all programs
- Manage candidates through the entire recruitment process, including offer and close stages
- Travel to and attend recruiting events and conferences with the team
- Act as first point of contact for candidate inquiries
Whilst the above is a guide to the general expectation of the role, we expect the position to evolve allowing you greater scope.
- At least two years ‘experience working in a sales environment
- Experience interviewing and assessing candidates
- An interest in keeping up to date with recruitment trends
- Ability to multi-task and think on your feet, with a common-sense approach to the recruitment process to ensure business deliverables are met
- Passionate about recruiting talented individuals
- Adept at navigating a changing environment
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
- Sound organisational skills with the ability to juggle a busy and changing workload effectively, while maintaining a high level of attention to detail and accuracy
- The ability to work independently, as well as part of a team
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Creativity and an open mind
- An interest in social media and employer branding, would be an advantage
RecruitME is an award winning East Midlands based recruitment company offering permanent multi sector recruitment and specialist search services.
We pride ourself in being an independent and innovative recruitment firm with a strong team ethos and a mix of experienced consultants who have grown from the grass roots to become recruitment partners.
Our aim is to create long-term relationships with clients, who can expect strong personal relationships, allowing us to deliver an unprecedented level of customer service and talent, providing outstanding levels of recruitment services.
We also work nationally on Ex Forces Recruitment and Development Schemes.
Salary is competitive and will depend on level of experience.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: