Grantham – salary depending on experience + bonus scheme
We have a fantastic opportunity for a pharmaceutical or food manufacturing professional to take on an exciting new role at a state of the art production facility recently opened in Grantham.
The Production Coordinator will be key to assisting the Head of Production & Development in running the facility and laboratory in a multi-faceted role at heart of my client’s growth plans.
They are a market leader in their niche sector exporting across the World, using complex chemical processes and so an understanding / qualification in this field, or similar, would be advantageous.
The production plant uses food grade processes and therefore we’d also like to hear from food production technologists with a manufacturing background looking for an exciting career change.
Working as part of a tight knit and highly professional team, we’re looking for a positive and enthusiastic person with a “can do” flexible attitude and strong focus on precision and quality to take on this Production Coordinator role.
You will be responsible for the day-to-day production and maintenance of the facilty, as well assisting in the laboratory. There will be large element of “hands on” work and therefore we’re looking someone not afraid to roll their sleeves up.
Longer term, there is the opportunity for the Production Coordinator to progress and develop your career in a forward thinking business and ambitious business with additional responsibilities.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of working in a manufacturing or food production facility
- Proactive with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work efficiently and as part of a multi-disciplinary team
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, professionalism, care, accuracy and reliability
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem solving abilities able to work on your own initiative
- Relevant qualification in chemical, food science or a similar discipline (or qualified by experience)
Our client offers a competitive salary, flexible working times, a very collegiate environment and great rewards for the right candidate.
On completion of a qualifying period you will also be entitled to profit share.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: