3D Structural Card Engineer – Nottinghamshire
Nottinghamshire – Salary £25k – £35k Depending on experience
ARE YOU ABLE TO BRING POINT OF SALE TO LIFE? DO YOU HAVE WORKING KNOWLEDGE OF PRINT, DESIGN AND MANUFACTURING KNOWLEDGE?
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR LIVELY NEW CHALLENGES?
Our client, a very well established and fast growing and leading multi-channel marketing group, is on the hunt for a talented 3D Structural Card Design Engineer at their state of the art offices in Nottinghamshire.
The successful candidate will bring briefs to life using the Artios CAD or AutoCAD.
We are looking for someone with a keen eye for detail and an ability to think strategically.
You should be able to see a job through from initial creative right through to In-Store completion.
This is a phenomenal opportunity to work with some of the biggest UK and global names in retail.
The ideal candidate:
- Expertise of 3D engineering software such as Artios CAD or AutoCAD
- Deliver high quality, creative and innovative cardboard structures
- Confidence in meeting with clients or suppliers
- Focused ability to achieve the best results in the most cost-effective way
- Innovation to assist the wider business to help deliver the best client service
- Contribute wholeheartedly to the design team
- Be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Manufacturing knowledge is a vital part of this role and expertise with cutting tables and form cutting is essential, along with experience of Digital and Lithographic printing
Our client’s offices have a real buzz and family friendly atmosphere.
Salary is highly competitive and negotiable depending on experience and what you can bring to the Company.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: