looking to hire an HR Business Partner.
Part of a busy UK wide HR & Resourcing shared services team, you will provide a full generalist HR service to your region across the Midlands.
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious HR professional who is either in a similar role or in a senior HR Advisor or Manager job, hungry for their next career step.
This is a multi-site role so you whilst you’ll be based out of Birmingham, you do not necessarily have to live there.
Adept at building relationships at all levels within a business, you should have had exposure to all aspects of people management and employee relations in a fast paced multi-site environment.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong ER knowledge and practical experience
• Have a proven track record in a generalist role covering full employee life cycle
• CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Extensive experience and track record of commercial HR Management
• Experience of working on multi sites and dealing with a diverse customer base
Coalville is an industrial town in the district of North West Leicestershire, Leicestershire in the East Midlands of England, with a population at the 2011 census of 34,575. It lies on the A511 trunk road between Leicester and Burton upon Trent, close to junction 22 of the M1 motorway where the A511 meets the A50 between Ashby-de-la-Zouch and Leicester. It borders the upland area of Charnwood Forest to the east of the town.
Coalville is twinned with Romans-sur-Isère in southeastern France.