looking to hire an HR Business Partner.
Part of a busy UK wide HR & Resourcing shared services team, you will provide a full generalist HR service to your region across the Midlands.
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious HR professional who is either in a similar role or in a senior HR Advisor or Manager job, hungry for their next career step.
This is a multi-site role so you whilst you’ll be based out of Birmingham, you do not necessarily have to live there.
Adept at building relationships at all levels within a business, you should have had exposure to all aspects of people management and employee relations in a fast paced multi-site environment.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong ER knowledge and practical experience
• Have a proven track record in a generalist role covering full employee life cycle
• CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Extensive experience and track record of commercial HR Management
• Experience of working on multi sites and dealing with a diverse customer base
Long Eaton is a town in the Erewash district of Derbyshire, England, just north of the River Trent about 7 miles (11 km) south-west of Nottingham and some 8.5 miles (13.7 km) south-east of Derby. The town population was 37,760 at the 2011 census. Long Eaton has been part of Erewash borough since 1 April 1974, after the dissolution of the Long Eaton Urban District Council.