looking to hire an HR Business Partner.
Part of a busy UK wide HR & Resourcing shared services team, you will provide a full generalist HR service to your region across the Midlands.
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious HR professional who is either in a similar role or in a senior HR Advisor or Manager job, hungry for their next career step.
This is a multi-site role so you whilst you’ll be based out of Birmingham, you do not necessarily have to live there.
Adept at building relationships at all levels within a business, you should have had exposure to all aspects of people management and employee relations in a fast paced multi-site environment.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong ER knowledge and practical experience
• Have a proven track record in a generalist role covering full employee life cycle
• CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Extensive experience and track record of commercial HR Management
• Experience of working on multi sites and dealing with a diverse customer base
Melton Mowbray (/ˈmɛltən ˈmoʊbri/) is a town in Leicestershire, England, 19 miles (31 km) north-east of Leicester, and 20 miles (32 km) south-east of Nottingham. It lies on the Rivers Eye which changes name below Melton Mowbray to the Wreake. The town has a population of 25,554. It is known for a culinary speciality, the Melton Mowbray pork pie, and as the location of one of the six licensed makers of Stilton cheese. This has led to it being promoted as Britain's "Rural Capital of Food".