looking to hire an HR Business Partner.
Part of a busy UK wide HR & Resourcing shared services team, you will provide a full generalist HR service to your region across the Midlands.
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious HR professional who is either in a similar role or in a senior HR Advisor or Manager job, hungry for their next career step.
This is a multi-site role so you whilst you’ll be based out of Birmingham, you do not necessarily have to live there.
Adept at building relationships at all levels within a business, you should have had exposure to all aspects of people management and employee relations in a fast paced multi-site environment.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong ER knowledge and practical experience
• Have a proven track record in a generalist role covering full employee life cycle
• CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Extensive experience and track record of commercial HR Management
• Experience of working on multi sites and dealing with a diverse customer base
Norwich (/ˈnɒrɪdʒ, -ɪtʃ/ (About this soundlisten)) is a city in Norfolk, England, situated on the River Wensum in East Anglia, about 100 miles (160 km) north-east of London. A city since 1094, Norwich is the county town of Norfolk and unofficially seen as East Anglia's capital. From the late Middle Ages until the Industrial Revolution, Norwich was the largest city in England after London and one of the most important. The present-day population of the city is about 142,000.