looking to hire an HR Business Partner.
Part of a busy UK wide HR & Resourcing shared services team, you will provide a full generalist HR service to your region across the Midlands.
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious HR professional who is either in a similar role or in a senior HR Advisor or Manager job, hungry for their next career step.
This is a multi-site role so you whilst you’ll be based out of Birmingham, you do not necessarily have to live there.
Adept at building relationships at all levels within a business, you should have had exposure to all aspects of people management and employee relations in a fast paced multi-site environment.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong ER knowledge and practical experience
• Have a proven track record in a generalist role covering full employee life cycle
• CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Extensive experience and track record of commercial HR Management
• Experience of working on multi sites and dealing with a diverse customer base
Oakham is the county town of Rutland in the East Midlands of England, 25 miles (40.2 km) east of Leicester, 28 miles (45.1 km) south-east of Nottingham and 23 miles (37.0 km) west of Peterborough. It had a population of 10,922 in the 2011 census. Oakham is to the west of Rutland Water, one of Europe's largest man-made lakes, and in the Vale of Catmose. Its height above sea level ranges from 325 ft (99 m) to 400 ft (120 m).