looking to hire an HR Business Partner.
Part of a busy UK wide HR & Resourcing shared services team, you will provide a full generalist HR service to your region across the Midlands.
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious HR professional who is either in a similar role or in a senior HR Advisor or Manager job, hungry for their next career step.
This is a multi-site role so you whilst you’ll be based out of Birmingham, you do not necessarily have to live there.
Adept at building relationships at all levels within a business, you should have had exposure to all aspects of people management and employee relations in a fast paced multi-site environment.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong ER knowledge and practical experience
• Have a proven track record in a generalist role covering full employee life cycle
• CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Extensive experience and track record of commercial HR Management
• Experience of working on multi sites and dealing with a diverse customer base
Rushden is a market town and civil parish in the East Northamptonshire district in Northamptonshire, England.
The parish of Rushden covers an area of some 9,000 acres (36.42 km2), and is part of the district of East Northamptonshire. The population of Rushden is 29,272 (Census 2011), making it the fifth largest town in the county. The Rushden-Higham urban area, which includes the adjoining town of Higham Ferrers, has an estimated population of 36,410. The estimated population of Rushden in 2015 was 30,282.