looking to hire an HR Business Partner.
Part of a busy UK wide HR & Resourcing shared services team, you will provide a full generalist HR service to your region across the Midlands.
We’re looking for a bright and ambitious HR professional who is either in a similar role or in a senior HR Advisor or Manager job, hungry for their next career step.
This is a multi-site role so you whilst you’ll be based out of Birmingham, you do not necessarily have to live there.
Adept at building relationships at all levels within a business, you should have had exposure to all aspects of people management and employee relations in a fast paced multi-site environment.
What we’re looking for:
• Strong ER knowledge and practical experience
• Have a proven track record in a generalist role covering full employee life cycle
• CIPD qualified or equivalent
• Extensive experience and track record of commercial HR Management
• Experience of working on multi sites and dealing with a diverse customer base
Stamford is a town on the River Welland in Lincolnshire, England, 92 miles (148 km) north of London on the A1. The population at the 2011 census was 19,701. The town has 17th and 18th-century stone buildings, older timber-framed buildings and five medieval parish churches. Stamford is a frequent filming location. In 2013 it was rated the best place to live in a survey by The Sunday Times.