Banner Default Image

​. To manage the relationships at a senior level with our key stakeholders, principally the
Naval Service, the prime contractor (Capita Plc), the other sub-contractors (Fujitsu,
Elbit and Raytheon), the MOD Training Teams and the University’s various
departments;
2. To ensure successful delivery of the services outlined in our contract with Capita Plc,
to be delivered on their behalf to the Royal Navy and Royal Marines. This will include
adherence to defined key performance indicators (KPIs) and service level agreements
(SLAs).
To achieve success in delivery, the post holder will take the lead in devising and delivering
the strategy for Project Selborne, including a long-term strategic plan and KPIs and annual
plans and targets. Responsible for the planning of all activities they will lead project
implementation, the planning and monitoring of progress, including the achievement of KPIs
and targets, management of the Risk Register, and the identification and monitoring of
corrective actions.

​Burton upon Trent, also known as Burton-on-Trent or simply Burton, is a market town in Staffordshire, England, close to the border with Derbyshire. In 2011, it had a population of 72,299.[2] The demonym for residents of the town is 'Burtonian'. Burton is 11 miles (18 km) southwest of Derby, 27 miles (43 km) northwest of Leicester, 28 miles (45 km) west-southwest of Nottingham and 20 miles (32 km) south of the southern entrance to the Peak District National Park.

Burton is known for brewing.[3] The town originally grew up around Burton Abbey. Burton Bridge was also the site of two battles, in 1322 when Edward II defeated the rebel Earl of Lancaster and 1643 when royalists captured the town during the First English Civil War. William Lord Paget and his descendants were responsible for extending the manor house within the abbey grounds and facilitating the extension of the River Trent Navigation to Burton. Burton grew into a busy market town by the early modern period.

The town is served by Burton-on-Trent railway station. The town was also the start and terminus of the now defunct South Staffordshire Line which linked it to Lichfield, Walsall, Dudley and Stourbridge.

Latest jobs