Key Account Manager – Southern Region
Salary £50k + up to 20% Bonus, Company Car, 25 Days Holiday + Public Holidays
RecruitME Executive are working in partnership with a global engineering specialist who works in the oil and gas, nuclear, marine, aerospace and renewable energy sectors.
They are currently recruiting for Key Account Manager for their Defence Business.
The successful candidate will manage a number of key accounts and develop long term relationships within their territory.
The Key Account Manager will plan and deliver proposals and pitches and manage the onboarding of new clients ensuring a seamless transition from business development to account management.
You will identify, nurture and grow opportunities within your territory and effectively collaborate with the sales team to ensure growth.
We’re looking for a confident Key Account Manager to promote our client’s full portfolio of products and services to maximise their account’s potential through range-selling, cross-selling and value- selling as well presenting complex solutions.
What we’re looking for:
- Knowledge of the Defence Sector
- Have at least have a bachelor’s degree and/or several years of experience in a technical and commercial (sales) position
- Be able to easily handle responsibility, be ambitious and have a good instinct for commercial success – you will actively use your sales skills and put these to results
- Experience working within business development and / or sales
- Experience working with sales methodology
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Be able to travel frequently either to visit customers within the assigned regions
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: