Agricultural Parts Advisor – Horncastle
Horncastle – salary depending on experience
We are working with the UK’s leading manufacturer and supplier of specialist agricultural equipment around the World.
They are now looking for an Agricultural Parts Advisor to work in their busy Parts Department.
Key aspects of the role include handling customer orders and enquiries, stores and stock checks, data input and providing excellent levels of customer service.
Our client prides itself on being a great place to work. They’re a top employer that looks after their people and empowers them to look after their business and loyal customer base.
Joining them as an Agricultural Parts Advisor, you’ll be on the front line dealing with people who come into the Branch.
You’ll handle requests, give technical information on products, provide quotes and help each person with their purchase, taking their sales from good to great.
You know what it takes to achieve targets – and you’ll have the motivation to get results. Now all you need is a head for safety – a priority at one of the UK’s largest suppliers of agriculture equipment.
As an Agricultural Parts Advisor you will:
- Be involved in the running of an increasingly busy site at a stunning location
- This position is extremely varied and will cover sales, technical advise and manual handling duties
- Communicate with customers both face to face and over the phone handling various queries and taking orders
- Work in the warehouse helping to unload deliveries, pick goods for customers and organise deliveries from suppliers
So if you…
- Take pride in delivering excellent customer service and building relationships with internal and external customers
- Have excellent communication skills
- Display a great level of negotiation skills with internal and external customers
- Possess a forklift license
…we may just be the right fit for each other!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: