Lincoln. Basic salary + OTE
We are currently searching for a Property Maintenance Coordinator for an ambitious and successful UK wide property business.
The Property Maintenance Coordinator will be a key member of the team based in Lincoln, working closely with tenants and property owners.
The successful candidate will provide effective customer service in extremely organised, professional and process orientated environments.
You should be well versed when responding to customer queries and complaints, have exceptional administration skills, and offer a thorough understanding of property-related terminology.
Ideally you should have:
- Experience of providing a facilities or maintenance service in a busy organisation
- Some experience of working with contractors and suppliers and monitoring of service standards
- Understanding of compliance requirements
- Relevant experience of working in a comparable administrative office-based role
- Strong computer skills with competency in Microsoft Office and database packages; experience of accurate data entry
- Any ARLA qualifications will be looked upon favorably but are not essential
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: