Leeds – CIRCA £45k + car / car allowance + flexible working
Our client, a global key player within the Civil Engineering sector, are now looking for an Estimator to join their successful team in Leeds.
This is an incredible opportunity for an estimator to join a business that places sustainability and innovation at the heart of everything they do.
They have recently won a series of prestigious and significant contracts across the UK as they continue through a period of sustained growth.
Involved in all aspects of our client’s projects, the Estimator will require excellent communication skills to liaise with key stakeholders and sub-contractors daily.
This will include undertaking risk management to help and facilitate the construction team to identify cost and manage risk to minimise the impact to the project.
Our client works across multiple sectors, delivering a comprehensive range of innovative solutions and significant experience in estimating for projects within the civil engineering sector.
The Estimator will resolve potential contractual issues on site and keep accurate and relevant records.
What we’re looking for:
- Significant experience in quantity surveying and estimating for projects within the civil engineering sector
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to manage financial and commercial processes
- Have experience using programmes for monitoring of works, analysis and to support budget and risk management
- Demonstrate effective skills in cost planning and pre-contract cost control
- Have proven experience in project reporting such as assessment of financial performance, P&L of project trading accounts and measurement of key performance indicators and result measures
- A knowledge of Bill of Quantities, Schedules of Rates and Activity Schedules
We are looking for someone is driven and motivated to drive change and use their experience and skills to implement lean methodologies and be involved at the forefront of projects across the central UK region.
Our client offers a competitive salary and benefits and great career prospects.
Please get in contact to find out more or apply below.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: