Grantham – High OTE
We are looking for an experienced account manager to take responsibility for managing a variety of our key clients throughout the East Midlands.
You must work well within a fast moving, dynamic client focused environment and as part of small entrepreneurial team.
A natural flare for sales, inquisitive nature, ability to problem solve and a target driven character is essential for success. It’s no secret that recruitment can be a rollercoaster, so a resilient character is needed.
We are looking for someone who is…
- A great communicator to people at all levels
- An excellent project manager
- Highly organised and able to multi-task
- Confident and presents themselves professionally at all times
- Calm under pressure and has a pro-active work attitude
- Able to understand, recognise and deliver on time, meeting our client’s deadlines
- Ideas and solutions driven
- At least 3-5 years’ experience in a similar role
- Excellent computer skills, to manage data contained within our CRM and other programs
- Understand, implement and monitor SLAs and KPIs
- Identify requirements and solutions to provide legendary customer service
- Deliver exceptional personal and team service, from attending meetings to system/process enhancements
- Establish productive links between our client and our consultants
- Commercially aware
- Use management information systems to facilitate daily workflow
We are looking for people who have get up and go, energy and want to make things happen.
Please get in touch for a confidential chat.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: