Grantham area £21k – £23k Depending on experience
We are currently working with a modern hotel set in stunning grounds with an ambitious, innovative supportive management team.
On the appointment of new Executive Head Chef, they are now looking to grow their team with an additional Senior CDP and CDPs.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced chef to join the team at a gorgeous, reputable hotel with stunning views across countryside, a top golf course and recently refurbished spa resort.
The Senior CDP Role:
- This hands-on role is accountable for the provision of creative, innovative, exciting and tasty food for discerning clients
- To deputise in the sous chef’s absence and take charge of the kitchen when directed to do so
- To participate in daily meetings with the Executive Head Chef and Sous Chefs to ensure smooth running of all kitchen departments
- Take full responsibility for the running of a particular section of the kitchen
- Be a part of an outstanding team to deliver exceptional food
- To ensure that all dishes reach the hot plate or passe correctly garnished, the correct portion and size, presented on the prescribed serving dish in the prescribed manner
- Driven by the creation on beautiful food and ideally with experience of sizable and multiple events
- Ambitious and driven, committed and hardworking, with excellent communication skills
- To further your own knowledge of management methods and principles to ensure future
- Organised and disciplined with a keen eye for detail
This hotel falls under a larger group of companies that includes some of the UK’s top spas, golf courses and hotels. There is therefore potential for further career progression across the Group in the future for those looking for this.
Our client also offers discounts on many of the Hotel’s facilities and across the Group plus some great benefits and bonus.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: