Lincoln – CIRCA £24k depending on experience + exceptional overall benefits package
We have a rare opportunity for an HR Advisor / HR Officer to work for an exciting organisation going through a period of growth and diversification.
My client has a fresh and innovative feel, is ambitious and offers an HR professional the opportunity to take a key role in my client’s progressive HR Team.
The HR Advisor will support operational managers and HRBPs, providing a proactive and responsive HR service.
The successful candidate will manage a range of employee relation matters and be responsible for the whole recruitment cycle in their areas of responsibility.
The successful HR Advisor candidate should be experienced in all areas of HR and be able to manage a diverse workload.
The ideal candidate will be someone who is already working at an HR Advisor / HR Officer level and have a background in providing employee relations advice to line managers at different levels and confident in providing advice on all areas of the HR employee life-cycle.
– Act as the main contact for HR expertise for both employees and managers in business areas
– Identify, lead and manage resourcing activities to ensure appropriately qualified and skilled staff are recruited in a timely manner
– Provide appropriate advice and guidance for management on long term absences
– Coach and support managers on areas of HR from understanding of people management policies, employee engagement, managing performance and the performance management process
The successful HR Advisor will need to have:
- HR qualification either degree or CIPD equivalent
- CIPD Level 5 accredited or equivalent experience
- Experience of using HR software and produce management reports and HR KPIs
- Sound knowledge of employment law
- Excellent planning, organisational and attention to detail skills
- Ability to work in a busy environment, and manage own workload
You’ll be given the opportunity to develop your HR skills in a progressive and diverse organisation.
You’ll help our client keep doing business the right way and help in reinforcing their culture with their internal and external partners as they grow.
In return for everything you can bring, they can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with long term career opportunities as well as a competitive rewards package.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: