Worksop. Salary: Circa £25k
Are you willing to work hard to achieve fantastic results? Are you looking for long term prospects?
We are looking for a Yard Supervisor to join a hugely successful, and rapidly expanding team in the infrastructure sector.
The successful Yard Supervisor should be well versed in stock control, yard maintenance, health & safety legislation, and team management. You should also be able to control productivity with ease.
This position is well suited to a motivated individual with a positive attitude. It is an excellent opportunity to join an impressive business with strong links to the local community.
Applications are invited from individuals who are enthusiastic and enjoy interacting with customers and working as part of a team.
What are we looking for?
- Experience within a fast-growing company in a similar capacity
- FLT Counterbalance or Rough Terrain a distinct advantage
- IOSH or willingness to work towards Health & Safety qualification / s
- Basic Literacy, Numeracy and IT skills
- A strong physical ability
- Awareness of, and willingness to implement new systems / procedures which will assist growth
- Flexibility in terms of hours
- Team player
- Eye for quality and attention to detail
- Timekeeping and punctuality
- Organisational skills
- Can work using own initiative
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: