South East – £35K to £40k + company car and a £70k OTE
One of the nation’s trusted commercial security and fire protection partners for UK businesses, they are accredited by SSAIB, UKAS and BAFE and have been providing complete and compliant security and fire protection for over 20 years.
They are now looking for an experienced and ambitious installation sales account manager (Business Development Manager) to cover the Home Counties and Greater London areas.
Their mission is to provide unrivalled customer experience and professional through empowering and developing exceptional talent, to maintain our friendly and supportive environment.
The BDM’s mission is to design integrated systems and sell a full portfolio of integrated Fire and Security solutions to both new and existing customers.
In return you’ll get an industry competitive salary, a company car and on targets earnings giving you the potential to earn £70k per year, alongside a generous benefits package to boot.
You’ll ideally have a proven track record of understanding client requirements, designing effective integrated security and fire systems, while maintaining and developing client relationships.
What you’ll be doing
· Your main role will be to proactively sell my clients full portfolio of integrated Fire and Security solutions to both new and existing customers
· Proactively research, identify and convert new business opportunities in line with the company’s top customer profiles
· Optimise the cross-selling of all Fire and Security solutions to new and existing customers
· Complete site surveys and arrange client meetings to understand customers specification/requirements
· Production of designs, proposals and quotations for, and not limited to; CCTV, Intruder Alarm, Door Entry, Access Control & Fire Alarm Systems
What we are looking for
· An accomplished Sales and Design Consultant career with a proven track record within an independent business and exceeding a sales target
· You will need to evidence a good working knowledge of regulatory requirements, compliance standards and British Standards
· You will be a team player with ambition and a “hunter” mentality
I look forward to reading your application.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion or belief. RecruitME is also committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.