North Yorkshire towns and villages – Basic Salary £25k + £10k bonus plan + vehicle + extensive benefits, including a generous health plan
Do you enjoy meeting and talking to people, walking away with a big smile on your face knowing that you've helped someone!
Do you live in North Yorkshire?
If so, then I’d love to have a chat find out more about you.
We're on the hunt for Community Sales Executives for a great brand who are on a mission to provide lightning fast, reliable broadband that reaches the places other providers leave behind.
Coming to your local community, they're providing high speed internet access to businesses, residential areas, and schools in remote rural areas, as well as towns and cities.
Since 2008, my client has grown and built extensive infrastructure, acquiring ISPs to provide services to thousands of happy business and rural consumer customers.
The Community Executives engage at a community level through friendly conversations and being physically present, generating interest in my client’s services, generating warm leads for the Sales Team to contact and close hot leads on the door.
When a new area is being built and is due to go live, the Community Executives will be at both events to help educate and complete door to door engagement.
The Community Engagement Executive will represent and promote the brand, which will mean attending events and being present in your local North Yorkshire communities.
This community engagement role comes with extensive benefits, discounts and healthcare coverage and you’ll be driving a brand new fleet car and will earn commission for any sales you make.
You’ll also have up to 5 additional days off a year for charity work, a day off if you get married or move house and you get your birthday off!
Does this sound like you?
· Love speaking and interacting with people
· Have experience of dealing with the public and or potential customers in a professional and friendly manner
· Have the ability to learn about products and services
What you’ll be doing
· You’ll be out and about in rural communities meeting and speaking with potential customers
· Representing and promoting the Brand in your local community
· Updating my client’s systems with information
· Answering customer queries and helping them get signed up – and you will get commission on top of your basic salary for any sales made
What ’s on offer?
· Basic salary of £25,000. Full time permanent role
· Pension – 5% employer & 5% employee contribution
· Health Scheme – covering prescriptions, GP and optician charges, therapy allowance, private outpatient consultations, NHS parking claim back, EAP, 24/7 remote GP service & member discounts
· Holidays - 25 plus bank holidays, your birthday, house move and wedding day off, buy up to 3 days holidays, 2 days off for charity / community participation
· Holidays increase after 2,3,4 years[
· High Street Shopping Discount Scheme - Holidays, food and drink, insurance, sport, tech, high street, Ikea, M&S, cinema etc
· Free Tea / Coffee / Fruit at client’s offices
· Regular ‘Lunch & Learns’ and companywide ‘Elevenses’ meets to discuss company direction
· Regular social events
· Company awards schemes with regular cash winners
· Company sick pay
….. and the opportunity to work for an established broadband company with a continued growth plan.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief.
RecruitME is a Gold Award holder and a signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant and is committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.