Rutland – £40k with a raft of benefits, competitive pension + 30 days annual holiday
We are seeking an outstanding Estates Compliance and Asset Manager to assist and support the Estates Team in establishing and maintaining a safe and statutory compliant environment for our client.
Our client is currently embarking on an ambitious infrastructure strategy to improve and renew the Estate, including several new-build projects, over the next several years as part of a longer-term growth strategy.
The Estates Compliance and Asset Manager will support the Estates Team by providing operational management, documentation, record keeping, monitoring, auditing, and statutory compliance services to ensure the management, safety and development of the estate.
It is a great opportunity for an ambitious and process-driven individual who loves to identify problems and provide structured solutions within a dynamic environment.
Specifically, the Estates Team will lead on the strategic direction and day-to-day operations of a range of significant infrastructure projects, the maintenance and improvement of property and assets, together with health and safety and related governance issues.
In addition to your relevant professional qualification, key requirements for this pivotal role include:
• Previous experience of a compliance or property management role in a large, multi-site organisation
• Excellent working knowledge of legislative compliance requirements including but not limited to Asbestos; Legionella; Electrical Safety; Gas Safety; Fire Risk Assessments
• A track record of excellent record keeping and experience in document and data management, including asset databases and management of assets.
• Experience of term-maintenance and compliance contract procurement and management
• The ability to use and create systems-based reporting tools
• Experience of compliance inspections, auditing, risk assessment and report writing making considered and sound recommendations for improvements as necessary and following up/supporting the implementation of recommendations through to completion
• Strong IT skills (CAD, BMS, Excel), including scrutiny and analysis of data
What’s on offer:
Excellent salary (negotiable).
Very attractive overall benefits, pension and holiday entitlement.
Immediate start for the right candidate.
Our client also offers a variety of other benefits, such as a fantastic pension contribution, free lunches, membership to a Sports Centre and discounted private health care and various other rewards.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.