Grantham – £30k to £40k – Full-time Permanent
About Our Client: Well established multi-site engineering business.
We are working alongside one of our fantastic clients who are looking for a Finance Manager to join their Accounts and Finance team.
The role encompasses all their groups of companies and sites and reports into a highly experienced Group Finance Director.
They are a world-renowned engineering company based in Lincolnshire and Cambridgeshire who supply mechanical equipment across a multitude of sectors on the UK and international markets.
It is a great opportunity to work in a very collegiate environment where you will be fully supported by the Finance Director, work closely with other directors and be involved in multi company accounts for a business with big international orders.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day tasks that are essential to preparing and maintaining timely and accurate financial reporting.
As Finance Manager, you will also oversee both the credit control function and the purchase ledger payment functions – which will include attending monthly reviews and preparing payment batches for the Finance Director.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
• Reconciliation of all control accounts on a weekly/monthly basis
• Preparation and submission of monthly PAYE/NIC returns and other statutory declarations
• Preparation and submission of quarterly VAT returns
• Preparation of costing calculations for the businesses manufactured products that includes liaising with design office, workshop, sales, estimating and the purchasing departments
• Preparation and posting of payroll, accruals and prepayments
• Preparation of end of quarter KPI information for Board of Directors
• Preparation of the annual R & D tax relief claim
Who we are looking for:
• Advanced accounting skills with previous experience in a Senior Accounts role
• Strong numerical and analytical skills
• Excellent communication skills, high accuracy and acute attention to detail
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME which is acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief.
RecruitME is a Gold Award holder and a signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant and is committed to working alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.