Mansfield – £40k to £50k – Full-time Permanent, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, company event’s, 25 days holiday (plus bank Holidays), Cycle to work scheme, Birthday holiday
About Our Client:Fast growing Private Equity backed UK wide security and communications company
Are you CIMA or ACA qualified with experience in Financial Planning, Analysis and reporting?
I have a rare opportunity to work for a forward-thinking and well established private equity backed company going through a sustained period of growth, with big plans for the future.
They specialise in driving digital transformation and integration across the security and communications industry.
They are now looking to recruit a new Finance Manager to work alongside their newly appointed CFO (July 22) at a key stage in the company’s growth
The Finance Manager will be responsible for taking on and developing the reporting and forecasting of MI and financial information with the goal of promoting commercially focused decision making across the business whilst driving and optimizing profitability and cashflow.
As Finance Manager, you will add further financial and MI reporting in response to the growing needs of the business, its workload and client base. Play a large role in information and data being made available to stakeholders within the business to aid in the decision-making process.
What you’ll be doing day-to-day:
· Own the annual budgeting process including the budget models, coordination of data inputting and produce the budget presentations for the Business’s Board and Investors
· To own and develop forecasting models improving their speed and accuracy and identifying the commercially relevant variables reporting to the leadership team
· Provide value on analysis and present findings to key stakeholders to ensure they understand the impact of their plans on the delivery of project budgets
· Assess the existing software systems and identify opportunities to improve functionality and work with software partners to design and implement improvements
· Working with 3rd party suppliers to develop Power BI reporting to aid the decision-making process
Who we are looking for:
· CIMA or ACA qualified with post-qualified experience and the ability to demonstrate knowledge of Financial Planning, Analysis and reporting
· Ability to produce financial reports with visual aids and present in a clear and concise manner
· The ability to derive useful insight from MI/financial information, formulating an understand of problems, developing solutions and following these through to implementation
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion or belief.
RecruitME is also committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.