Fire Alarm Engineer
Uxbridge area : £36, 000 - £42, 000 plus London allowance and mileage paid door to door.
Full-time Permanent, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, company vehicle, 23 days holiday (plus bank Holidays)
Key benefits: Commitment to annual inflation increase in salary, Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical Cash Plan, Company Vehicle, Bonus.
About Our Client:Fast growing Private Equity backed UK wide security and communications company
Are you an experienced and qualified Fire Alarm Engineer looking for a rewarding new challenge? If so, we want you to be part of our team!
We are hiring for a rapidly growing company in the fire and life safety industry and we are seeking a dedicated and skilled Fire Alarm Engineer to deliver outstanding service to our clients customer.
As part of our team, you will be responsible for installing, maintaining, and repairing a range of fire alarm systems. In addition, you will ensure compliance with current fire safety regulations, provide exceptional customer service, and complete all necessary paperwork and documentation while working safely and efficiently.
· Install, repair, and maintain fire alarm systems
· Conduct routine inspections and fault finding of emergency lighting systems
· Ensure compliance with current fire safety regulations and standards
· Provide excellent customer service and care
· Complete all necessary paperwork and documentation
· Work safely and efficiently at all times
· FIA Maintenance qualification
· Proven experience installing, maintaining, and repairing fire alarms
· In-depth knowledge of fire safety regulations and standards
· Full UK driving license
· We offer a competitive salary, company vehicle, and opportunities for career advancement within our clients growing business.
· As a member of the team, you will be part of a supportive and friendly environment where your skills and expertise will be appreciated and valued.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this Fire Alarm Engineer role, then apply today.
This Fire Alarm Engineer vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief.
RecruitME is also committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women