Salary £30,000 to £35,000Full-time Permanent, Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm, company events, 25 days holiday (plus bank Holidays), Cycle to work scheme, Birthday holiday
I am working with a fast growing Security and Communications Company who are recruiting for Fire and Security Installation Engineers responsible for the installation of Fire Alarm Systems, Access Control, Intruder Alarm and CCTV.
Following significant investment into the Company, they are seeing significant year on year growth enabling them to invest in their engineering teams and people across the UK.
Nationally renowned and NSI Gold and BAFE accredited, they specialise in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems and manufacture specialist equipment.They operate in the in the Retirement Living, Construction, Defence and Education sectors.
Due to the company’s continued success and growth, they are recruiting for additional Fire and Security Installation Engineers to join them.
The working hours of their engineers are Monday to Friday 8am – 5pm.
Developing your career is extremely important to this company.They we will carry out an assessment and discuss with you your development needs so we they provide you with any relevant training to enhance and develop your career. They invest heavily in the development of its employees.
What you will be doing?
Installation, of Fire Alarm Systems, Access Controls, Intruder Alarms and CCTV always working to industry Health and Safety practices
· Accurate completion of documentation, timesheets and the submission of job reports through the company’s systems.
What we are looking for:
· Be able to demonstrate good technical knowledge of Fire, CCTV, Access Controls and Intruder Systems
· 3 years’ experience in system installation
· Full UK driving Licence
What’s on offer?
· Working hours of 8am to 5pm Monday to Friday – with the inclusion of company’s out of hours call rota
· Competitive salary depending on skills and experience
· A whole range of benefits including: commitment to annual inflation increase in salary, Pension Scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical Cash Plan, 23 days holiday rising to 27 days, Birthday Holiday, High Performance Club, Gympass, Cycle to Work Scheme and company vehicle.
If you feel you meet the requirements for Installation Engineer role, then apply today.
This Security Installation Engineer vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME which are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief. RecruitME is also committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.