They undertake garden construction and landscaping work throughout Lincolnshire, Leicestershire and Nottinghamshire.
We are currently looking for an experienced Landscaping Team Leader to lead one of their highly skilled landscape construction team and lead on a range of exciting domestic installation and landscaping projects, primarily focused around the Grantham and Newark areas.
This is a site-based hands-on Landscaping Team Leader role and would suit an experienced team leader with a proven track record of managing and delivering quality projects on time and to a high standard looking for the next step up in their career.
Skills and experience required:
- Minimum 2 years working as landscape team leader / similar role
- Good knowledge in all forms of landscape construction methods including brick work, paving, rendering, and timber/composite decking
- Ability to read and interpret construction drawings
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
- Customer oriented, problem solver and can-do attitude
Full clean UK driving license is required.
What’s on offer:
- Competitive and negotiable rate of pay dependant on experience
- Opportunity to work on a variety of exciting projects with a fun and friendly team.
- Access to a company vehicle
- 28 days holiday
This is a rare opportunity to step up into or move across to a role with an ambitious, very collegiate and supportive business.
Please do not hesitate to apply as there is the opportunity for an immediate start for the right candidate!
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.