Our client is looking to add an Office Manager to oversee their team and busy office.
The Office Manager will support a team in the clients busy office and be involved in all aspects of running the office including accounts, administration, marketing, insurance matters, job scheduling and IT issues.
Experience in a similar job role is desired but candidates who possess strong organisational, multi-tasking and coordination skills will certainly be considered.
The Office Managers’ duties include:
• Overseeing all aspects of job and task scheduling/coordination
• Clerical follow up and logging of jobs completed data
• Travel arrangements for colleagues
• Liaising with external contractors such as IT providers, insurers etc…
• Fleet Management such as MOTs, tyres and mechanical matters
• Manage office Health and Safety
In order to be considered for this role candidates must have;
• Good IT skills using Word, PowerPoint, outlook & Excel
• Be Proactive, organised and enjoy working with others
• Enjoy managing people and dealing with customers
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.