Leeds starting salary of £38k
We are working in exclusive partnership with a nationwide company. Our client is a forward-thinking and nationally renowned Security and Communications Company, that specialises in the design, installation, service and maintenance of integrated security systems and manufacturing specialist equipment.
Due to the company’s continued success and growth, they are looking to add a Project Engineer to their project team in the South of the UK. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career and become a valued member of their team.
Are you a positive, self-motivated proactive individual, who can work under pressure in rapidly changing circumstances, with good communication skills and the ability to develop successful working relationships with both colleagues and customers, then the role of a Project Engineer is for you?
What will you be doing?
· Project Engineer construction and upgrade projects with multiple system types
· Responsible for delivering projects on time and within budget
· Responsible for the engineering team/ subcontractors working
· Assist with the Installation of CCTV analogue and IP, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, and fire systems when required
What we would like:
· You will need to be an experienced Project Engineer within the security industry
· You will have good knowledge of NSI standards
· You will have the ability to read, work and abide by a Programme of Works
· Have a keen interest in technology and providing innovative and cost-effective solutions
· ECS card
· Working towards SMSTS / Prince2
· Ability to operate effectively under pressure to rapidly changing circumstances
What’s on offer
· Working hours of Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm (dependant on project requirements)
· A whole range of benefits including, enrolment into the company pension scheme, Life and Accident Insurance, Medical Cash Plan, Company Vehicle and much more.
If you feel you meet the requirements for this Project Manager role, then apply today.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief.
RecruitME is also committed to workingf alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.