Uxbridge - salary of £35k - £40K + car + bonus + extensive package of benefits
My client is a rapidly expanding and nationally renowned Security and Communications Company who are recruiting for Project Engineers to join their Southern Engineering Team.
They specialise in driving digital transformation and integration across the life safety, security and communications industry across universities, public spaces and the Armed Forces.
Due to the company’s continued success and big growth plans, they are looking to add a Project Engineer to their team in the South of England.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to develop their career with full training and ongoing professional provided to enable progression into a Project Manager role in due course.
What will you be doing?
· Project engineering large construction installations
· Assist in delivering projects on time and within budget
· Responsible for the engineering team / subcontractors working
· Attend and complete training courses to improve your knowledge and performance
What we’re looking for:
Knowledge of some of the following: CCTV, Fire Alarm, Access Control, Intruder Alarm, Door Entry, Warden Call, Nurse Call, Public Address, TV, Telecoms and / or Data Systems.
· You should have good knowledge of NSI and fire (BS5839) standards
· Have a keen interest in technology and providing innovative and cost-effective solutions
· Prince 2, SMSTS or SSSTS or working towards (preferred)
· Level 3 qualification in Electrical & Electronic Engineering or related subject (preferred)
What’s on offer
· Working hours of Monday to Friday 8am till 5pm (dependant on project requirements)
· Pension Scheme, Cultural Awards
· Life and Accident Insurance
· Medical Cash Plan
· Cycle to Work
· Employee Assistance Programme
· Birthday Holiday
· Company vehicle
My client’s investment in their employees cultivates a culture based on commitment, encouraging a team environment where we are all included, benefiting both employees and customers.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency.
RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity and embraces applications from all sections of society, regardless of sexual orientation, race, age, gender identity, sex, disability, marital status, religion, or belief. RecruitME is also committed to work alongside veterans and ex-servicemen and women.