Junior Sous Chef – Market Rasen
Market Rasen – Salary dependant on experience
We a fantastic opportunity for a Junior Sous Chef to join the team at an award winning and reputable restaurant with stunning views across countryside, set in a beautiful rural location.
We are looking for an individual with outstanding talent – who could be working currently at a number of levels including CDP, Junior Sous Chef, Carvery Chef, etc.
The Junior Sous Chef will support the kitchen team in all matters relating to food preparation, taking an active role in promoting new ideas and improving standards.
- Driven by the creation on beautiful food and ideally with experience of sizable and multiple covers
- Ambitious and driven, committed and hard working
- Experience in cooking with locally sourced fresh produce
- An approachable and mature manager with excellent communication skills
- To further your own knowledge and principles to ensure future development and further upgrading in management standards for the profession as a whole
- An exceptional planner, organised and disciplined with a keen eye for detail
There is therefore potential for further career progression in the future for those looking for this.
Salary depending on experience
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: