Paraplanner – Stamford
Stamford – CIRCA £32k depending on experience
We are working on a rare Paraplanner opportunity.
Our client carry an image and reputation around professionalism and trust with the clients which is paramount to the success of the business.
They are a very high quality firm that provides wealth and financial planning to private clients are looking to appoint a Paraplanner to be based their office in the Stamford area.
The Paraplanner will be responsible for the providing comprehensive technical support to the team of Financial Planners who are well qualified, producing high quality reports, recommendations and product research will be key drivers of the role.
The person they are recruiting for must have experience of dealing with private clients and you will ideally be Diploma / Level 4 qualified.
As you will be familiar with a range of financial planning techniques the firm will assist in the Paraplanner’s professional development by funding examinations and training courses.
You should be able to converse with clients with comfort and be a team player, technically advanced you will have a real desire to learn, improve and strive for perfection.
The job will include the following on a day to day basis:
- Understanding private clients’ financial priorities
- Obtaining investment valuations
- Writing financial planning review and suitability reports for client meetings
- Implementing investments fund instructions
- Liaising with financial institutions
- Ensuring that any business conducted is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally
What we’re looking for:
- Ideally Diploma Qualified or working towards
- Strong analytical and research skills
- Strong report writing and numerical skills
- High level of attention to detail
- Motivated and organised
- An aptitude to learn
- A passion for providing exceptional client service
- An interest in the Financial Services Sector
A basic salary is on offer around £32,000 plus benefits, though this is dependent upon the candidate.
For an informal and confidential discussion, please apply with your contact details.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: