South Lincolnshire – competitive
Reporting to the Head of Marketing & Communications, you will be creating engaging social media (and PR) campaigns driven by relevant content through key channels.
The Digital Marketing Executive will be responsible for the continued development of the social media strategy for clients and generate content, as well as providing support with the writing of press releases, case studies, articles for magazine publications, and newsletter content.
You will also contribute to the development and management of digital marketing campaigns to increase brand awareness.
Some more details:
* Develop and implement social media and PR strategies
* Develop and deliver a regular content calendar for all online channels
* Full management of social media communications, including daily monitoring & posting
* Create original, high-quality and relevant content for blog posts/ website/ adverts/ editorial articles
* Work closely with creative to develop digital marketing campaigns
* Contribute to event organisation such as conferences, seminars, and exhibitions
* Liaise with the media and research features
* Maintain and update databases
* Liaise with designers and printers
* Provide administrative support to Head of Marketing
* Work on printed material to support campaigns
And the requirements:
* At least 2 years proven experience in a marketing / PR role
* Proven experience of running social media channels for business
* Good understanding of marketing principles
* Demonstrable ability to multi-task and adhere to deadlines
* Strong IT skills in Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, and Excel
* Exceptional communication (both written and oral) skills
* Solid knowledge of targeted advertising
* Strong copywriting skills for both B2B and B2C audiences
* Experience with visual editing software such as Adobe Photoshop
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your application at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: