Nottingham – salary negotiable
RecruitME are excited to be working with one of the UK’s most exciting scale ups looking for their first Chief Financial Officer (CFO).
This is a key role and not for the feint hearted as it will certainly be an incredible journey!
Our client has raised very an impressive amount of investment and have developed a platform for the business to start an extraordinary scale up.
Lead by well established, driven and extremely successful entrepreneurs and well known people, they have aggressive growth plans and the appointment of this CFO role will be key to that.
They are non-corporate, fast paced and dynamic and have a great company culture with a modern approach to a work.
New to the UK, our client will soon become a well known name with their brands visible across the market.
– Collaboration with the CEO and investors to develop their growth strategy, raise additional funds and financial planning
– Develop plans to grow the finance department
– Implementation of controls environment
– Manage the FP&A, all financial reporting and cash management
– Day-to-day business duties, including managing KPI’s, management reports
– Liaise with the Board
– Plan, coordinate and execute the annual and long-term budget process
What we’re looking for:
– Strong experience in the Tech/SaaS space
– Experience managing FP&A, MI, Reporting and Cash Management
– Qualified Accountant or MBA
– Experience in leadership and strategy
– Excellent communication skills
In return for everything you can bring, they can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with long term career opportunities as well as a competitive rewards package.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Please get in touch for a confidential conversation.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: