Newark – Salary dependent on experience
We are working with a leading force in the construction industry who are looking for an exceptional Project Design Manager.
They operate across multiple sectors, delivering a comprehensive range of innovative solutions in the Commercial, Retail, Hotel and Education sectors with complex £multi-million design and build contracts.
Responsibilities of the Project Design Manager will include:
- Coordinate with construction managers to oversee multiple design projects
- Management responsibility for Project Design Engineers and CAD Technicians
- Selection and assessment of subcontractors for projects
- Manage design programmes and resource management
- Complete project risk assessments
- Development of new products and standards
What we’re looking for:
- Qualified to degree level or equivalent with relevant professional accreditation
- Experience with CAD and 3D modelling software (AutoDesk desirable)
- Experience within a construction design role
- Management/Supervisory experience
Our client offers a highly competitive salary and benefits and great career prospects.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: