South of England – OTE £50k – £70k, Car, 25 Days Holiday + Statutory
RecruitME is currently working with a well-established dynamic global manufacturing organisation looking to recruit a new Key Account Manager to develop their client base across the South of England.
With excellent, uncapped bonus opportunities and scope for growth, this is a great opportunity for an experienced sales professional looking for a new role.
Our client is a global materials engineering specialist who works in the oil and gas, nuclear, marine, aerospace and renewable energy sectors.
- Managing existing key accounts with a focus across the South of England
- Acquiring new key account customers nationally
- Producing and working with tenders to win new business
- Providing a consultative sales approach in order to win new business
- Attending conferences and networking events
You will ideally be a proven sales professional from within the industry having had experience of dealing with accounts at a high level. You will be proactive in your approach to selling and will have a solid understanding of engineering.
With demonstrable abilities you will also have the ability to overcome problems and see large business deals through from start to finish. The company have a preference towards experienced account managers but are also happy to consider territory sales professionals with a good record.
What we’re looking for:
- Have at least have a bachelor’s degree and/or several years of experience in a technical and commercial (sales) position
- Be able to easily handle responsibility, be ambitious and have a good instinct for commercial success – you will actively use your sales skills and put these to results
- Experience working within business development and / or sales
- Experience working with sales methodology
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Be able to travel frequently either to visit customers within the assigned regions
- Competitive salary (up to £50,000 depending on experience)
- Excellent bonus up to 20% (OTE £60,000-£70,000 achievable)
- Company Car
- Phone and Laptop
- Genuine growth opportunity, working with a fast growing yet already well established company
- 25 days holiday + statutory
- Good Pension Scheme
- Numerous other benefits
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: