Grantham – Competitive Salary + circa 30% Bonus + Car
RecruitME is working exclusively with a forward thinking business looking to recruit a Business Development Manager to grow their client base.
They are looking for a sharp, motivated individual committed to driving change and success.
This competitively paid role – including an uncapped bonus – where you will be spending the majority of your time generating business, tendering for contracts and meeting clients.
With excellent scope for growth and unlimited earnings, this is a great opportunity for an experienced sales / business development professional looking for a new role in an ambitious business.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing high value and long lead business within any Commercial or Industrial prospect – SMEs, corporate blue chip, facilities management, public sector and not for profit markets are all potential targets.
If you are looking to be exposed to high level selling with a genuine opportunity for the future this could be the opportunity for you.
The ideal candidate will have a background and proven track record in the acquisition of new business and building long lasting relationships.
Does this sound like you?
- Self-starter, professional, first class interpersonal skills with high energy and enthusiasm
- Ambitious, hungry for success, focussed on achieving results/ goals
- A persuasive negotiator with powerful presentation skills: we need this Business Development Manager to facilitate the consultative process and see this through to close
- Strong project planning, organisational and commercial business skills
- Articulate with clarity in all written materials and the ability to present sales propositions effectively
- Responsive to feedback, receptive to client needs with an inner drive to go beyond what is expected
- A willingness to take personal responsibility to see to it that we achieve success
Candidates should also ideally have experience of one of the following sectors, namely environmental services, grounds maintenance or waste management.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: