South Lincolnshire – Salary negotiable + commission + bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity for a passionate sales account manager who is looking for their next Business Development / Account Manager role.
The role entails the management of key accounts as well as the on-boarding new clients.
You will engage with senior leaders and executives at companies across the East Midlands, ranging from fast growing SMEs to FTSE 250 businesses.
Day-to-day role would include in depth research of accounts to understand business structure and areas to focus attention on and consultative conversations with clients to people in varying roles and levels of seniority.
What does this role involve?
- Generating revenue for the company through the sale of our services
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Cold and warm calling clients to secure meeting appointments, awareness sessions and training
- Taking the lead in strategy planning for your accounts
- Attending client meetings
- Hosting client meetings at our office
- Working towards revenue targets and KPIs for number of calls, meetings and converted leads
- Preparing quotes and requesting resource time for pre-sales
- Effectively gathering client intelligence and sourcing leads
This will be a mixture of new business as well as account management, bringing on board new clients and then looking after accounts once won, selling bespoke solutions, so it’s important to have experience of a consultative, solution lead selling.
Our successful candidate will have…
- Strong outbound B2B cold-calling experience
- Experience of presenting sales pitches
- A creative approach to solving problems
- A passion for sales and winning new business
- The drive and motivation to exceed sales targets
- The ability to clearly and concisely explain solutions
- A desire to accelerate your career within account management and sales
- A passion for people
What you’ll get
This role will give you the opportunity to develop your partnering and sales skills and the opportunity to develop your project management skills.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you.
Salary negotiable + uncapped commission + bonus structure.
You’ll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: