Boston £20k – £27k depending on experience
We have a rare opportunity for an ambitious Credit Controller to work for a highly entrepreneurial business expanding rapidly in the UK and overseas in a key role.
The Company has a fresh and innovative feel, is fast paced and ambitious and offers a financial professional the opportunity to take an important role as well as actively contributing to the Finance Team.
An opportunity has arisen for a Credit Controller to join the team at their head office where you will support the Finance Controller in providing a professional and efficient financial service for Group.
You will be responsible for carrying out and managing the credit control function, including the timely and effective collection of debts and customer payments.
The Credit Controller will action the monthly Sales Ledger Control Account reconciliations, prepare information and reports and undertake projects on an ad-hoc basis.
What we’re looking for:
- Experience of credit control within a medium sized organisation
- Advanced computer literacy in Microsoft Office software (i.e. Word, Excel)
- Positive, highly driven and self-motivated, flexible and adaptable in approach
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, together with strong interpersonal skills to be able to establish and maintain good client relationships
- Calm, confident and polite manner to handle potentially uncomfortable conversations
- Meticulous attention to detail, methodical approach to work ensuring accuracy at all times.
- Strong problem solving and analytical skills
- Reliable, trustworthy and highly confidential
- Excellent team worker, with the ability to work under own initiative and with the desire to succeed as an individual
This is a permanent role offering longer term opportunities as this fast paced business continues to grow in the UK and overseas.
This role is will give you the opportunity to develop your professional finance skills and as the Credit Controller, you’ll get an exposure to the Group’s Senior Finance and Management.
You’ll help our client keep doing business the right way and help in reinforcing their culture with their internal and external partners little as they grow big.
In return for everything you can bring, they can offer you an exciting, challenging role in a fast-growing and dynamic business, with long term career opportunities as well as a competitive rewards package.
If you think you have everything we’re looking for and more, then we’d love to hear from you.
You’ll need to get your skates on though, as applications close soon.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: