Grantham area – Salary depending on experience
Our client in the Grantham area are looking for their next inspirational Assistant Bar Manager, working within a small team and supporting the Manager to deliver an exceptional experience for our client’s customers.
At times a very busy bar both popular with locals and visit guests, it has an eating area and outdoor space.
The Assistant Bar Manager therefore needs to be an experienced and flexible individual capable of performing a variety of roles with a good level of initiative and drive.
- Interacting with customers (including serving food and drink) and ensuring that the highest
- possible standards of service at all times
- To be fully knowledgeable on all beverages and food menus served
- To assist with effective stock rotation and to maintain stock levels
- Making sure the bar area complies with health and safety regulations and legal requirements at all times in bar areas
- Ensure cash up and opening/closing procedures are followed
Knowledge/Skills & Experience Required:
- Previous experience within a similar role an advantage
- Self-motivated and well organised
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- A passion for delivering excellent customer service
- Smart personal presentation and polite and friendly manner
Our client offers a competitive salary and opportunities to learn new skills and grow your career.
The overall benefits package includes various room discounts at the Hotel and with high street retailers, training and help with course fees, incentive programs and healthcare plans and insurance plans.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of RecruitME who are acting as a recruitment agency. RecruitME is committed to equal opportunity and diversity.
Upon submission of an application to RecruitME, you consent to the collection and retention of your personal data. As detailed in our Privacy Statement, we may use your personal data for the purpose of considering your suitability for employment for the role for which you are applying, as well as future roles that may become available.
By submitting your information, you acknowledge that you have read and understood the foregoing and consent to the uses of your information as set out above. You are not required to provide any requested information to RecruitME but failing to do so may result in not being able to continue your candidacy for the job for which you have applied.
Be aware that you maintain the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
To apply, please email email@example.com or use the Enquiry Form below.
You can also keep up to date with our latest news and vacancies on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter: